Lets-Box | WordPress Plugin
This plugin will help you to easily integrate Box into your WordPress website or blog. Lets-Box allows you to view, download, delete, rename files & folders directly from a WordPress page. You can use Lets-Box as a filebrowser, gallery, audio- or video-player!
NOTE: Lets-Box uses the Offical Box API.
Google Drive: We have also a Google Drive variant of this plugin with even more powerful features!. If you only want to use the Gallery function you really should consider Use-your-Drive as it is much faster.
- View Box folders & files directly on your site
- Inline preview of almost all common files types
- Upload form so users can upload (multiple) files to Box
- Add, delete and rename files & folders
- Search your Box for files & folders
- User folders allows each user to only use their ‘own’ folder on your Box
- Great looking grid with lightbox
- Folder thumbnails shows whats inside the folder
- Shuffle images
- Add, delete and rename images
- Always in Sync with your Box
Audio & Video
Streams audio files directly from your Box with a HTML 5 audioplayer with flash-fallback.
- .m4a (AAC/H.264)
- .oga (Vorbis/Theora)
Streams video files directly from your Box with a HTML 5 audioplayer with flash-fallback. (Do always supply a mp4 or m4v file for cross-browser support)
- .webmv (Vorbis/VP8)
- .ogv (Vorbis/Theora)
- .mp4 (Limited support)
- .m4v (AAC/H.264)
- Multiple awesome skins
- Sort files by name, size or modified date
- Restrict viewing by file extension and file or folder name
- Restrict uploading files by file extension
- Restrict which user can see, download, rename or delete your files or upload new ones. You can set the required capabilities by yourself with WordPress Capabilities
- Secure OAuth 2 authentication
- Powerful but intuitive shortcode generator
- Multi language supported
- And finally… All elements are responsive!
Do you miss a feature? Let us know!
- At least PHP 5.3 with cURL extension
All updates are delivered via the build-in auto-updater! Make sure you insert your purchase code on the plugin settings page. Current version: 1.2 (16 July 2015) – changelog
Not compatible with