UCM Plugin: Menu Editor v1.0 Features
The Menu Editor is an easy handy plugin, for the popular Ultimate Client Manager, which can add custom links to the main menu and can change the menu order. For more information please read the Features point.
[ First release ] UCM Plugin: Menu Editor v1.0.
- Feature: Add custom links to the main menu
- Feature: Assign FontAwesome icon to the custom menu items
- Feature: Add custom links before the Dashboard link
- Feature: Re-order menu items (except the Dashboard link)
- Feature: Reset the menu (remove all customizations)
- Developer info: The plugin makes and modify UCM module in the includes folder for every custom menu item
- Developer info: improved documentation in the code
- WARNING: This plugin is working ONLY with the AdminLTE theme!!!
[ Important Informations ]
WARNING: This plugin is working ONLY with the AdminLTE theme!!!
In case of emergency (you can see blank page only or get unknown error messages) simply delete the Menu Editor plugin folder and contact with me. I’ll try to help ASAP.
I’m not the developer of the Ultimate Client Manager, please click on the link to get information about UCM support.
Please, refrain from downloading codes from unreliable sources, because by doing this you ignore the hard work of the developers!
[ Youtube channel ]
If you need more information about my plugins follow me on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/user/webNpro)!
[ Donations ]
If you feel that I have not asked for sufficient payment for one of my works, I will gladly accept your extra offerings.
If you want to support one of my works, you can order it more than once. You can also send your individual donations to my PayPal account via email@example.com, it will be greatly appreciated.
[ Support ]
You can email me if you need help regarding any of my products (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via the „Support” page on the product’s profile page. I’d be glad to help you if you have any questions in relation to my items. No guarantees, but I’ll do my best to assist.
I live and work in Hungary, so you can communicate with me in Hungarian or English, but my knowledge of the latter is far from perfect.
I am looking forward to count you among my customers soon!
Zoltan Korosi (webNpro)
[ Upgrade Instructions ]
- From the v1.0 version the plugin has a new automatically upgrade function too, what you can find at the Settings / Menu Editor menu point. With its help you can foremost test the new functions and faster reach the contingent repairs too. For more information please read the Automatically upgrade function feature documentation.
- The Menu Editor of course can upgrade by the traditional download-upload-manual upgrade way too, for this just follow the Installation Instructions.
[ Installation Instructions ]
- Download and install the Ultimate Client Manager on your website
- Download and install the AdminLTE theme on your Ultimate Client Manager
- When UCM and the AdminLTE theme are working, come back and purchase this plugin
- Unzip the downloaded files, and upload the plugin_webnpro_menu_editor folder into your websites includes folder
- To finishing the installation choose the Settings > Upgrade menu point, and click on the Manual Upgrade button. If you see All Good title on the end of webNpro Advenced Todo plugin’s line the plugin installation is successful.
- Step on the Setting page
- If everything went well, the Menu Editor menu point is appear
- You can find the general setting at Settings > Menu Editor menu point
- That’s all, have fun!
[ Features ]
- Add custom links to the main menu
- Assign FontAwesome icon to the custom menu items
- Add custom links before the Dashboard link
- Re-order menu items (except the Dashboard link)
- Reset the menu (remove all customizations)
- automatically upgrade function
- improved documentation / help
[ Automatically upgrade function ]
- From the v2.0 version the plugin has a new automatically upgrade function too, what you can find at the Settings / Menu Editor menu point. With its help you can foremost test the new functions and faster reach the contingent repairs too.
- This function check and do only the Menu Editor plugin’s upgrades, the UCM’s and the other plugin’s upgrade not!